who we are
Oasis Hospital Ltd was borne to serve a complete and one-stop healthcare solution to the country people. Oasis Hospital is formally inaugurated on April 4, 2014 with the promises of quality and effective medical services for all.
Oasis Hospital is situated at Subhanighat, Sylhet one of the largest private sector healthcare facilities in the Sylhet city. With a capacity to house over 120 patients and established across a total covered area of over 71,500 sft, the hospital has arranged the state of art medical and other equipment to cater quality medical services.
Our departments of cardiology, gynaecology, orthopaedic, neurology, internal medical, general & laparoscopic surgery and paediatrics are staffed by the most esteemed doctors in their respective fields.
With our technology and their expertise, and with the support of our friendly staff, we strive each day to be the number one healthcare provider in the country.
"We ensure affordable, accessible, reliable and quality services to all level of patients."
"To serve patients a distinct advantage to recover from disease by creating the best infrastructure, technology, assistance, care and support. To put patient first and utmost level of cares by futuristic and innovative in delivery of healthcare."
Oasis Hospital Ltd is fully committed to achieve and maintain the highest professional excellence while delivering compassionate and empathetic medical care at reasonable cost to all its clientele ensuring minimum impact to the Environment through an efficient integrated Quality & Environmental Management System.
We will improve the competence of our personnel on continuous basis, to ensure that every patient who steps into our hospital is treated with dignity, decorum, decency and dedication resulting in he/ she is going back satisfied with the standard of total care and that the services so rendered have been provided in an atmosphere of maximum environmental protection.
Services at Oasis Hospital:
• Dialysis Centre
• Dental Centre
• Dental Centre
• Cancer Care Centre
• Executive Screening
• Internal Medicine
• Radiology and Imaging
• Intensive Care Unit
• Spine & Neuro-surgery centre
• Trauma & Orthopedic centre
• Nuro-medicine Centre
• General & laparoscopic surgery
• Obs & Gynae centre (Completely organized by female employees)
• Pediatric and Neonate care centre
• Round the clock Emergency service centre
• Round the clock Diagnostic services
• Round the clock Pharmacy services
• Primary Healthcare services
• ENT & Head- Neck Surgery
• OPD consultancy services
• Round the clock Ambulance services (Including ICU Ambulance)
• Centrally controlled surveillance camera for the best safekeeping of goods and overall security matters.
• Plasma Purification system implemented to keep away from infection of the admitted patient.
• Centrally controlled Oxygen Plan and own oxygen generator.
meet the perfect specialists team
Meet our perfect highly qualified specialists team. Oasis Hospital ensures you a better service and care for you and your loving family. We heartily welcome you in our awesome hospital.
- Commitment to strongly follow the ethical matters of the profession
- Compliance to all legal, regulatory and other legislative requirements
- Commitment to attract, recruit, motivate and retain the best manpower
- Provide best of education to promote young talents in health care
- Work towards sustainable development and continuous improvement of the environment
- Motivation of employees to enhance their knowledge and skills
- Commitment to achieve continuous incremental improvement in quality, safety and security to uphold the best and highest standards in health care.
Critical Care Unit:
Oasis Hospital has the largest critical care unit in Sylhet Division. Having the choice of utmost level medical services for admitted critically ill patient. The specialized Critical Care team is concerned with providing life support systems in the shortest possible time to the patients who are critically ill and who usually require intensive monitoring.
Patients requiring intensive care usually require support for hemodynamic instability (hypertension/hypotension), airway or respiratory compromise (such as ventilator support), acute renal failure, potentially lethal cardiac dysrhythmias, and frequently the cumulative effects of multiple organ system failure.
This hospital offers you a full range on intensive care units to manage all kinds of critically ill patients. Twenty one beds have been dedicated for this purpose and all are equipped with the state-of-the-art instruments and gadgets for cardio-respiratory monitoring and resuscitation. In addition to all beds being equipped with its own bedside monitor attached to the central monitor, each bed has its dedicated ventilator so that no patient is deprived of any life-saving measure at the hour of need.
Oasis Hospital ENT Care center is one of the world class standard and updated centers in the Sylhet city. This center is arranged with latest equipments such as microscopes, sinoscope, telelaryngoscope, visual system, audiology and other latest ENT equipments.
This center runs by prominent doctors, nurses and other key persons to make it a different and iconoclastic in the Sylhet city.
ENT care centre has the following facilities outpatient department:
- Routine examination of the Ear, Nose & Throat
- Microscopic examination of the Ear & Oto-Endoscopy
- Endoscopic examination of Nose and para-Nasal Sinuses
- Visualization of the ENT Diseases
- Audiological Examination
- Naso-Pharyngo-Laryngoscopy with picture
- Painless Foreign Body removal of Ear, Nose & Throat.
- Closure of small Tympanic Membrane perforation (Office-Procedure Myringoplasty)
- Sinus clearing by Antral Lavage
- Micro-suction of the External & Middle Ear
- Myringotomy & Gromet Tube Insertion
- Management of Keloid of Ear, Nose & Throat
- Coblation of Inferior turbinate
• CT Scan
• Doppler Studies
• Digital X-ray
• Fully automated ELECSYS for immunological tests
• Automated device for Biochemistry
• ABG Machine EasyLyte® to measure Na+, K+, Cl-, and Li+ in whole blood, serum, urine frequent surveillance of critically ill patients
• Electrolyte Machine EasyElectrolytes™ to measure combinations of Na+, K+, Cl-, Li+, Ca++, and pH in whole blood, serum, plasma, or urine.
• Automated Heamato-Analyzer to measure complete blood cells including WBC, CBC, FBC, FBE.
• Automated Coagulation Machine hemostasis management that enables coagulation testing in cardiovascular and vascular surgery, catheterization laboratories, critical care units, and hemodialysis units.
In patient department (hospitalized hospital):
All types of routine Ear, Nose, Throat & Head-Neck surgeries, specially the following operation:
- Other Microsurgical procedure of the ear
- Endoscopic surgery of the nose & paranasal sinuses (ESS)
- Micro-laryngeal Surgery (Phono-Surgery)
- Operation for snoring & Sleep Apnea (U.P.P.P- Uvulo Palato Pharyngoplasty)
- Thyroid, Parotid & submandibular gland surgeries.
We know that Ear, Nose, Throat, Head & Neck are very sensitive organs. Any disease like infections, inflammations, tumor, etc in this region spreads very rapidly needing immediate & efficient management with most modern and updated equipments and instruments.