The Neuro and Spine Center at the Oasis Hospital serves the receiving point for the most seriously injured people from across the country and treat patient with Brain and Spine disease from various districts of the country. Oasis Hospital aims to be an asset to the communities of Bangladesh.
• 10 dedicated Neuro ICU beds and additional beds in general ICU available on demand.
• 12 general beds in the Neuro Ward and additional VIP Cabin and shared Cabin bed are available and being used.
• 1 dedicated Neuro Surgery operation theatre is being furnished with latest equipments is in regular use.
Neuro Surgery out patient service is available in all working days from 9 am-10 pm and Emergency Services runs around the clock. Our exceptional staffs take excellent care and treat all varieties of Brain and Spinal diseases.
Neurosurgery is the surgical specialty concerned with diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with disorders that affect the nervous system, including the brain, spinal column, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system. These disorders may be due to a birth defect, traumatic injury, cancer or other reasons.
Regularly performed Brain Surgeries at Oasis Hospital Neuro Center are:
* Head injury and Multi-trauma
* Brain tumors including skull base and pituitary tumor
All types of Spinal disease:
• Neck pain and Radiating pain in the upper limb
• Low back pain and radiating pain down to lower limbs.
• Spinal tumor
• Spinal fracture and dislocation
• Infection of spine
• Spinal injury
• Congenital anomalies of Spine and Brain.
our Doctors list
Dr. M. H. Shahryar Sabet Physician
DR. MD. ENAYET HUSSAIN Physician
DR. KHAN ASADUZZAMAN Physician