Dialysis is mandatorily used for patients with stopped kidney function as a method of renal replacement therapy and as an artificial replacement for lost kidney function due to renal failure. Dialysis is used for sick patients with acute renal failure or for patients with stage 5 chronic kidney disease. For patients with stage 5, the decline in kidney function occurs over a period of time until a level is reached at which treatment is essential. This is why a big number of patients depend on dialysis to replace water and waste although dialysis cannot emulate the exact function of healthy kidneys.
Oasis Hospital is pursuing 16 hours a day in a week for emergency dialysis with state of the art hemodialysis machines. It provides dialysis for both inpatients and outpatients. Regular patients are done on a schedule basis like weekly 2 or 3 times as required.
Machines are used for dialysis of patients at their bed side, and also patients are checked for infectious diseases like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and others for different dialysis services. Supervision and consultation is taken from different nephrologists and preparation is done before dialysis like HBSAG, Anti HCV, Serum Creatinine, CBC and blood urea.
Oasis Hospital is providing comprehensive care for patients with various urological problems. A wide range of surgical options including minimally invasive urological surgeries done by vastly experienced and trained consultants.
Urinary Stone :
Complete endo-urological services including Extra-corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (E.S.W.L.), Per - cutaneous Nephrolithotripsy (P.C.N.L.), Ureteroscopy (U.R.S.) and Pediatric Endo-urology for stones in kidney, ureter, bladder etc.
• Guidelines to prevent recurrence of stones
• Accurate diagnosis of prostate disorders with computerised Real - time Uroflowmetry.
• Complete Urodynamic evaluation
• Early detection of prostate cancer with latest treatment options
• Minimal invasive surgical treatment options for prostate including T.U.R.P.
• Early diagnoses and treatment of congenital anomalies like Undescended testes, Post Urethral Valve, Hypospodias, Phimosis, V-U Reflux, Pelvis Ureteric Obstruction.
• Endourological treatment of Kidney, Ureter & bladder stone.